The centre of spirituality of Nazareth and Taborinian spirituality is a permanent organism at the disposal of the General Council and the Provinces. Its purpose is the animation on the spirituality of the Institute. Its venue is the General Curia in Rome. This house can accept a limited number of Brothers for a period of formation.
The house Gabriel Taborin in Belley can offer people or groups a space for an experience of spiritual deepening and of direct contact with the places of the Founder. Considering the needs and possibilities, it can organize courses of formation in other places.
The centre is composed by a team of coordination of Brothers and Lay people, in lesser number, appointed by the General Council and works in collaboration with the Commissions of Formation of the Provinces.
The centre studies its own program. The forms of financing are:
- The General Council shoulders the expenses of its own activities.
- The Provinces that require the services from the Centre of Spirituality shoulder, according to their means, all the expenses involved, including publications. In case of need, they can request help from the General Council.
(XXXVII General Chapter, D. 1)
2013 – 2019
- One Brother and/or one Sa-Fa Lay person are the responsible for each area (Word of God, Church, Cultures, Founder) and one General Responsible and one General Councillor (Team solicited by the Chapter and appointed by the General Council).
- Each responsible of area can contact and solicit collaboration of another person (Brother or lay person) who may work with him.
- One meeting of planning (eventually others of evaluation) of the activities.
- Contacts among the responsible of the areas, with the General Responsible and with the General Councillor.